Landfill and Waste Management
Our Land and Groundwater team includes several experienced landfill and contaminated land specialists. Our point of difference lies in our ability to deliver highly responsive, personalised, outcome-focussed service for our clients.
Our landfill services include:
- Landfill risk assessment and management;
- Specialised hydrogeological investigations and groundwater modelling;
- Landfill license compliance reporting (groundwater/surface water/leachate/gas);
- Landfill gas investigations and risk assessment;
- Rehabilitation planning;
- Greenhouse and Energy reporting (NGER);
- Landfill cell and cap design;
- Transfer station design;
- Works Approvals, licence amendments and trade waste agreements;
- Stormwater management plans;
- Landfill operations risk assessments;
- Monitoring Programs.
Landserv provides these services to a range of local government and private clients, and assists them with the implementation of requirements of the Victorian EPA’s Landfill BPEM (788.2).