Contaminated Land Assessment and Management
Landserv specialises in the assessment and clean up of land contamination in a wide range of industrial, private and government properties. Whether assessing for statutory environmental audit purposes, or as part of a property due diligence, our investigations seek efficient answers and solutions, reporting concisely for all parties involved to understand.
Our environmental consultants are skilled at:
- Phase 2 environmental site assessments;
- Site Suitability Assessments;
- Soil and groundwater contamination assessments for: ongoing compliance, pre-puchase or acquisition due diligence;
- Soil gas and vapour intrusion investigations;
- Waste classification and soil re-use strategies;
- Assessments for statutory environmental audit purposes;
- Industrial or manufacturing facilities, petroleum service stations, refineries, terminals and depots;
- Commercial development sites;
- Future residential developments.