Our Land and Groundwater team includes several experienced landfill and contaminated land specialists. Our point of difference lies in our ability to deliver highly responsive, personalised, outcome-focussed service for our clients.
Our landfill services include:
- Landfill risk assessment and management;
- Specialised hydrogeological investigations and groundwater modelling;
- Landfill license compliance reporting (groundwater/surface water/leachate/gas);
- Landfill gas investigations and risk assessment;
- Rehabilitation planning;
- Greenhouse and Energy reporting (NGER);
- Landfill cell and cap design;
- Transfer station design;
- Works Approvals, licence amendments and trade waste agreements;
- Stormwater management plans;
- Landfill operations risk assessments;
- Monitoring Programs.
Landserv provides these services to a range of local government and private clients, and assists them with the implementation of requirements of the Victorian EPA’s Landfill BPEM (788.2).